What!!! Don't you know WET AND WAVY EASY HEADBAND WIG?
We NaijabeautyHair recently launched a new product named Wig Maggie - WET AND WAVY EASY HEADBAND WIG. Here, I will explain to you some secrets about this new product.
1. What Is Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig?
As the name suggests, getting your Wet and Wavy Headband Wig to curl up is easy; simply wash or dampen the hairpieces, and they will form their own waves or curls. This new product can not only offer you two different styles but also has the most attractive place that it naturally curls and relaxes, without chemical treatments or much work.
2. Why Choose Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig?
(1) Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig is a great choice for those who want to add more versatility to their hair because of its ability to change from wavy to straight and straight to wavy very easily.
(2) No chemicals are used for making hair straight or wavy, transforms as naturally from straight to curly and back again, which is the most important benefit of Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig.
(3) They are also long-lasting and provide you a wide range of styling options, which included be dyed, straightened, curled, bleached, highlighted, and reinstalled. If you use this kind of wig, you would find it rarely shed, tangle, and always look healthy.
3. How to Switch Your Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig?
From the above, we can see that Wet and Wavy Headband Wig to curl up is easy. All you have to do is wet it with a little water and allow the hair to form its own waves and curls. But how to make it straight from curly? It will be revealed below.
(1) Use a brush
If you want to straighten Its curls out to another new look, you can simply use a round brush and slowly smooth out the waves. Our suggestion is to take one section of hair at a time and start from the top of your completely dry hair extensions, brushing the hair downward and under.
(2) Bring the Wig Heat
In order to heat it effectively and avoid burn your hair, please make sure the hair is securely held in place, either on a wig head, on your head. Then set your iron to the lowest possible setting to heat it. Also, you can use a comb or brush attachment on a hair dryer. The hair dryer when set to a warm setting uses much less heat than would a flat iron and you will be able to achieve the same result.
3. High Quality Recommend Wet and Wavy Easy Headband Wig