Naijabeautyhair is committed to respecting the privacy rights of website visitors. The following policies describe how we collect, protect and use information we receive from website visitors.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you register on the website, place orders, respond to surveys, communicate via e-mails, or participate in any other website features.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, credit card info or other information.
- We also collect and store click-stream data and other information related to visits to our websites. They may be combined with personal information from you. They are used to analyze and improve the website experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use them when you register, make purchases, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other website features in the following ways:
- To allow us to serve you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, a promotion, surveys or other website features.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by personnel that have access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We offer the use of a secure server when you place orders or access your personal information. All sensitive information, including credit information you supply, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below:
The term “outside parties” does not include naijabeautyhair.com or any website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting naijabeautyhair.com business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send your feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending e-mails to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You may make these requests at the Customer Information section, by telephoning, or e-mailing your reques to Naijabeautyhair’s Customer Support Department via email@example.com . Please do not e-mail your credit card number or other sensitive information.